Specifications of GH3030 Bars:
Specifications : GB/T 14994
Length : Required Length
Round Bar Diameter : 4.00 mm to 400 mm
Bright Bar : 4mm – 150mm,
Surface Finish : Black, Bright, Polished
Form : Round, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
GH3030 Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties:
|GH3030||0.12 max||0.7 max||0.03 max||0.02 max||0.8 max||19.0 – 22.0||1.5 max||0.15 max||0.15 – 0.35||0.2 max|
| Melting Point
| Tensile Strength
|GH3030||8.4||1374-1420||≥ 590||≥ 35%|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Sasa alloy’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Sasa alloy’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Sasa alloy’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
80NI-20CR solid solution strengthened superalloy, simple chemical composition, satisfactory thermal strength and high plasticity below 800 ℃, and has good oxidation resistance, thermal fatigue, cold stamping and welding process performance. The alloy is single-phase austenite after solution treatment, and the structure is stable during use.